TERMS AND POLICY
If you do not UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT, and AGREE to these terms and conditions you are not authorized to access or use MyTutorng and the platform, in any way, and you should leave, exit, end your session, cancel your appointment or close your connection immediately.
- MyTutorng runs as an online learning education platform and may be used interchangeably with “MyTutorng” or “MyTutor”, “Education”, “we”, “us”, or “our”.
- Users: This may be interchangeably used with “you”, “clients”, “members”, or “visitors”.
- Account/Account Information: Account refers to your personal information used in setting up your user’s profile. Account information refers to your name, age, email address, password, phone number, home address, and other information collected while setting up your account.
- Affiliates: These are persons providing services or products through the company or its platform or making an order through the Company or its affiliates, as well as suppliers and practitioners and any subcontractors to the Company.
- We offer online services in the forms of video thus enabling our users to improve knowledge and hone their skills.
- By using this site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, you may not use this site!
- All of the professionals who convey services through MyTutorng are independent professionals exclusively responsible for the services each provides to you.
- Mytutorng will not be held liable for any inconsiderate action of tutors on the platform. However, Mytutorng encourages users of the platform to report any misgiving or wrongs of any tutor to keep the platform sane and safe.
- Please, note that all payment on Mytutorng are received by Desolmed, our parent company. Also, all payment notification are also issued under Desolmed and all notification indicating payment under any other body or organization should be disregarded.
- The Services and Products ordered through the platforms may be provided to you by MyTutorng (independent professionals listed on the MyTutorng). These are the terms and conditions on which MyTutorng supplies Services, Products, or otherwise contracts with you.
- Please ensure that you carefully read these terms and conditions of any third party which provides a service or Product through the website.
- The “Tutors” on MyTutorng are solely responsible for their actions on the platforms and the administrators and owners of MyTutorng are not in any way responsible for gross misconduct of the Tutors.
- MyTutorng does not contract otherwise than on these terms unless explicitly agreed in writing. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use MyTutorng or otherwise order or use any Product or Services from the Company.
- The price of the Services or Products will be set out in the Company’s management or in the Schedules to these Terms at the time of agreement by the Company to provide the Services and or Products. The Company’s prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect any Services or Products that you have already ordered.
- These prices exclude (i) VAT, where applicable, and unless otherwise stated;
and: (ii) reasonable credit card and other processing fees, where these are incurred by MyTutorng. MyTutorng will typically charge or invoice you for the Services or Products at the time you order them. Any amounts charged or invoiced are due and payable upon the invoice being issued unless otherwise specified in these Terms or the website.
- You can pay for Services or Products using a credit or debit card or other appropriate methods acceptable to our company. Payment for the Services and/or Products and all applicable delivery charges are to be made in advance.
- You understand and acknowledge that subscriptions will automatically renew upon the end of the agreed term unless you provide a written request to the Company to cancel the subscription prior to the end of the relevant subscription period.
- Subscriptions available within the platform may be stated/ changed and are payable up-front in advance. For your convenience, the per-month price may be displayed.